1. See ‘Volunteer Links‘ on this page to ‘Find a Volunteer Opportunity’ or ‘Post a Volunteer Opportunity.’
3. You may click the ‘Find Out More‘ link on any volunteer opportunity to ‘express your interest’ in volunteering by submitting your contact info.
Volunteer opportunities in the New Bethlehem area and Redbank Valley community are designed to get you involved by participating in professional networking events/activities. Some of the perks of being a volunteer include the following:
- Gain confidence. Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference. Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
- Meet people. Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
- Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
- Take on a challenge. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
- Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.