*Video courtesy of Cecelia Harmon of TechReady Professionals & RedbankValley.org
THE FOURTH ANNUAL REDBANK VALLEY DAY OF GIVING WILL BE HELD ON THURSDAY, JULY 9TH with a goal of raising at least $25,000. Funds raised will benefit the local participating charitable organizations who, through their hard working volunteers, are working to improve many aspects of life in the Redbank Valley.
Proceeds help with their missions, with very little, if any, administrative or fundraising costs. The participating organizations this year are: Brandon’s Dad (DUI Awareness), Just Us for the Animals, New Bethlehem Fire Company #1, Redbank Renaissance, Redbank Valley Church Association, Redbank Valley Community Center, Redbank Valley Education Foundation, Redbank Valley Public Library, Redbank Valley Trails Association and Tri-County Health & Fitness.
It is hoped that the event will grow in future years to include other area 501(c)3 organizations that were not able to participate this year.
Click the organizations below to view donation information and links.
Donations for any of the participating organizations can be mailed or dropped off for arrival during their regular hours on or before July 9th as follows:
- Redbank Valley Community Center (430 Broad St.)
- Redbank Valley Public Library (720 Broad St.) and
- Northwest Savings Bank (301 Broad St.) in New Bethlehem
- First Commonwealth Bank at 223 Main Street in Brookville
- directly to the organization or
- via online donations on each of the organization’s websites. (Online donations through PayPal will deduct a fee of 2.2% plus $.30.)
Contact any of the organizations or Sandy Mateer at 814-275-1718 for more information or to donate to the match fund for all organizations. All donations stay local. Together and with your support we can make a real difference to improve life in the Redbank Valley.