Join trail volunteers to adopt a mile or segment and help with maintenance, drainage, litter pick up and brush cutting on the second Saturday of each month or other times.
Related projects include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Creekside property owners to install kayak launches.
- Plan and implement projects in conjunction with the trail such as fisherman access at the Bostonia/Trail Volunteer bridge, addition of benches, picnic tables.
- Help plan and operate trail fundraisers to add portojohns along the trail.
- Pick up and dispose of litter when you see it.
- Do a DVD promoting the Redbank Creek by kayaking and filming on the water.
To learn more about the Redbank Valley Trail, please visit the Redbank Valley Trail Association website: RedbankValleyTrails.org
*This volunteer opportunity is presented by Redbank Renaissance, Inc. www.RedbankRen.org If you need assistance or have questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Sandy Mateer at 275-1718 or Gordon Barrows at 275-6714.