Burford-and-Henry-Real-Estate.jpg
10189 U.S. 322, Shippenville, Pennsylvania, United States
10158-10268 U.S. 322 Shippenville Pennsylvania 16254 US

Burford & Henry Real Estate Services is a top of the line real estate company, servicing Clarion, Forest, Venango, and Crawford counties along with all surrounding areas. Our agents are trained in all aspects of real estate from Residential to commercial. With 9 agents living all over our service area, backed up by 3 support staff we can service your needs with a unique team approach and through the use of all available technology. Give us a call today to see what we can do for you.

Rating
Featured/Unfeatured
Claimed/Unclaimed
Clarion-County-Career-Center.jpg
447 Career Ln, Shippenville, PA 16254, United States 0.71 mi

Career and Technical Education facility for secondary and adult students. The County County Career Center staff is committed and dedicated to providing high quality career and technical education to our students.  Our team is responsible for promoting technical education, academics, teamwork and communication.

  • Earn College Credits
  • Learn By Doing
  • Paid Work Experiences
  • Go From Learning To Earning – FAST!
  • ​Relevant Real World Learning Opportunities ​​

The mission of the Clarion County Career Center is to provide a superior hands-on, technical education that promotes core academic skills, teamwork and professionalism which empowers our students to become productive members of an ever-changing global economy. Through the expertise and commitment of our staff, the students will be equipped with the tools necessary to develop a strong work ethic fostering leadership and a commitment to personal growth.

Clarion-University.jpg
840 Wood St, Clarion, PA 16214, United States 3.41 mi

Clarion is a beautiful and active college town of 6,000 residents. Main Street, lined with specialty shops and locally owned cafes, is located just steps away from campus, allowing students to be an integral part of the community. Whether your vibe is reading poetry, hiking in the woods, or shopping at local merchants, you’ll find it here.

While the majority of students come from Pennsylvania, there are students enrolled from 45 U.S. states and 31 countries.

Students live on campus or in nearby college-owned or affiliated housing. New students can choose to live in suite-style residences, apartment housing or traditional residence halls. There’s also a wide assortment of dining options, including the campus dining hall, food court, cafes, and a bakery.

Clarion University, founded in 1867, offers more than 130 student organizations, including academic, athletic, intramural, Greek, political, multicultural, service, and special interest groups.

We’re an NCAA Division II school for men’s and women’s intercollegiate sports. Men’s sports are baseball, basketball, football, golf, swimming & diving, and wrestling. We’re a Division I school in wrestling. Women’s sports are basketball, golf, crosscountry, soccer, softball, swimming & diving, tennis, track & field, and volleyball.

Eighty percent of our students receive financial aid in some form, and we have a variety of loan and scholarship programs available.

Clarion-Small-Business-Development-Center.jpg
330 North Point Dr, Clarion, PA 16214, United States 4.66 mi

The Clarion Small Business Development Center provides consulting services and educational programs to entrepreneurs looking to start or grow their small business. Clarion University SBDC consultants work with entrepreneurs in confidential, one-to-one engagements to help them with a range of business issues including testing a new business proposition, shaping a business plan, investigating funding opportunities, and much more.

The mission of the Clarion University Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is to grow the economy of western Pennsylvania by providing entrepreneurs with the education, information and tools necessary to build successful businesses.

Snug-Harbour-Restaruant---New-Bethlehem-PA.jpg
6447 PA-66, Fairmount City, PA 16224, USA 12.04 mi
814.275.3355814.275.3355

Snug Harbour Restaurant is a food establishment located just outside of New Bethlehem PA in Fairmount City.

Stop in for the Steaks, Burgers, and Seafood. Happy Hour 6-8 everyday. Closed Mondays.

Call for hours and more information.

Leasure-Run-United-Methodist-Church.jpg
85 Hickory Ridge Rd, Fairmount City, PA 16224, USA 12.88 mi

The Leasure Run United Methodist Church is located at 3201-3299 Pennsylvania 66 New Bethlehem, PA 16242

The Leasure Run Methodist Church was organized in 1896. Located along Route 66, south of Clarion, the Leasure Run area was named in memory of Mr. Leasure, who drowned in the run and was buried near its waters.

Early church services were held in the Sayers schoolhouse, that was located a short distance from where the present church is located.

The Leasure Run Church was originally part of the Methodist Episcopal, Erie Conference. When the congregation became organized it became a preaching point on the Washington Circuit.

Land for the new church to be built on was donated by Allen Space. The innocent church location in Redbank Township was called the “Half Acre Church” because a half-acre of ground was given to erect it on. Some bloody and notorious fights began to take place too often and the area then became known as “Hell’s Half Acre”. All has been peaceful in the area for a long time.

The lumber for the new church was originally a theatre building that had been purchased and dismantled. After being dismantled the lumber was hauled by horse and wagon from Rouseville to the site. The carpenters for the job were John Miller, Curtice Miller, and Mack Miller. The masons who laid the foundation were Benjamin Mercer, Charles Miller, and Richard Miller. William Kelly and sons did the plastering.

In 1900, the church became part of the Hawthorn Circuit and continued there until 1929, when it became an out appointment of the New Bethlehem church.

In 1955, a 30 x 30 foot addition was added on. In 1958, land was purchased for a parking lot.

In 1967, the ceiling was lowered and the space over the 1955 addition was finished for Sunday School usage.

In 1971 and 1972, church pews and carpeting were installed. In 1980, the furnace was converted from oil to gas.

The first minister of the Leasure Run Church was Rev. Lewis Wick in 1896-1897.

Leatherwood-Church.jpg
889 Church Road, New Bethlehem, PA 16242, USA 13.1 mi

Leatherwood Church is located at 889 Church Road New Bethlehem, PA 16242

Leatherwood Church is a non-denominational church where everyone is welcome.

Come Worship with Us!
Sunday School: 9:30am
Sunday Morning Worship: 10:30am
Youth Group: Sunday evenings 6:00pm
Bible Study: Every Other Wednesday 6:00pm

Porter-Township.jpg
9485 Curllsville Road, New Bethlehem, PA 16242, United States 14.49 mi

Porter Township meetings are every 2nd Monday of each month at 3:30 p.m. at the Porter Township BuildingIf that day falls on a holiday, then meeting is the next working day.

Porter township is in southern Clarion County, bordered to the south by Redbank Creek, which forms the Armstrong County line. The borough of New Bethlehem touches the southeast corner of the township.

Township Mailing Address: Porter Township 9485 Curllsville Road New Bethlehem, PA 16242

Township Building Location: 9485 Curllsville Road New Bethlehem, PA 16242

Middle Run Road New Bethlehem PA 16242 14.82 mi
814.275.2907814.275.2907

The Middle Run Church of God is located at Middle Run Road New Bethlehem PA 16242

2842 Pine Run Road, Mayport, PA 16240, USA 15.14 mi
814.856.2022814.856.2022

The Mayport Lutheran Parish is located at 2842 Pine Run Road Mayport PA 16240

Madison-Township.jpg
1183 Madison Shop Road, Rimersburg, PA 16248, United States 15.7 mi

Madison Township Meetings are the 1st Tuesday of the month, at the Madison Township Building at 5:00 PM.

Madison township is in southwestern Clarion County, bordered on the west by the Allegheny River, on the south by Redbank Creek, and on the southwest by Brady Township, which occupies a bend in the Allegheny River. Armstrong County is to the west and south, across the two water bodies. The borough of Rimersburg is on the northern border of the township.

Township Mailing Address: Madison Township 1183 Madison Shop Road Rimersburg, PA 16248

Township Building Location: 1183 Madison Shop Road Rimersburg, PA 16248

507 Climax Road, New Bethlehem, PA 16242, USA 15.84 mi

The White Chapel Church is located at 507 Climax Road New Bethlehem, PA 16242.

First-Church-of-God---New-Bethlehem-PA.jpg
418 Brian Lane, New Bethlehem, PA 16242, United States 16.83 mi

The New Bethlehem First Church of God is located in New Bethlehem PA, within the Redbank Valley community.

The First Church of God in New Bethlehem is a global movement of people seeking to fulfill God’s mission in the world.  We’re committed to studying the Word of God and faithfully living it out. We accept the Bible as the inspired and inerrant Word of God and as the ultimate and absolute authority in matters of faith, doctrine and Christian living.

The First Church of God of New Bethlehem, PA is affiliated with the Church of God in Anderson, Indiana.

 

216-398 Olean Trail, New Bethlehem, PA 16242, United States 16.87 mi
(814) 275-1469(814) 275-1469

The Cottage Hill Wesleyan Methodist Church is located in New Bethlehem PA and in the Redbank Valley community.

Mailing Address: Rt 66 North, New Bethlehem PA 16242

 

Dougherty-Real-Estate.jpg
660 Longview Rd, Fairmont City, PA, United States 16.92 mi

Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home we offer many listings and options to help you find what you are looking for. We handle it all from beginning to end. Over 30 years in the Real Estate Business and 20 plus years serving New Bethlehem and surrounding communities is what makes us stand out from the rest. V.G. Dougherty Real Estate is your full service agency. ‘The Sign that Sells’

St-Charles-Catholic-Church.jpg
201 Washington Street, New Bethlehem, PA 16242, USA 17.21 mi

The St Charles Catholic Church is located at 201 Washington Street New Bethlehem, PA 16242

A Parish of The Roman Catholic Diocese of Erie, PA
Weekend Mass Times: Sat. 5:30 pm & Sun. 10:00 am
Weekday Mass Times: Mon. 9:00 am/ Tue. 9:00 am/ No Mass Wed./ Thur. 9:00 am/ No Mass Friday

Redbank-Valley-Intermediate-School.jpg
1306 Truittsburg Road, Hawthorn, PA 16230, United States 17.23 mi

Welcome to the Redbank Valley Intermediate School, where we strive to instill the knowledge, attitudes, and skills needed for each student to become a productive member of society and achieve at his or her highest potential. At the Intermediate School, we serve students in grades three through six. We believe that all students have the ability to learn and to become life-long learners, while understanding that all students learn at their own pace. Our desire is that we provide a warm, supportive school environment where students can excel academically.

“The mission of the Redbank Valley School District community is to instill the knowledge, attitudes, and skills needed for each student to achieve at his or her highest potential while providing a safe, disciplined, and inviting environment.”

Redbank Valley School District is located in the rolling hills of rural northwest Pennsylvania along the Redbank Creek. Redbank Valley, and specifically New Bethlehem, is approximately one hour north of Pittsburgh on Route 28; 15 miles southeast of U.S. Route 80, exit 64 at Clarion, via State Route 66; and 17 miles southwest of U.S. Route 80, Exit 78 at Brookville, via State Route 28. This area is a primary north-south corridor for travelers.

Redbank-Valley-Primary-School.jpg
600 Vine Street, New Bethlehem, PA 16242, United States 17.26 mi

At the Redbank Valley Primary School, we strive to instill the knowledge, attitudes, and skills needed for each student to become a productive member of society and achieve at his or her highest potential. At the Primary School, we serve students in kindergarten through second grade. We believe that all students have the ability to learn and to become life-long learners, while understanding that all students learn at their own pace. Our desire is that we provide a warm, supportive school environment where students can excel academically.

“The mission of the Redbank Valley School District community is to instill the knowledge, attitudes, and skills needed for each student to achieve at his or her highest potential while providing a safe, disciplined, and inviting environment.”

Redbank Valley School District is located in the rolling hills of rural northwest Pennsylvania along the Redbank Creek. Redbank Valley, and specifically New Bethlehem, is approximately one hour north of Pittsburgh on Route 28; 15 miles southeast of U.S. Route 80, exit 64 at Clarion, via State Route 66; and 17 miles southwest of U.S. Route 80, Exit 78 at Brookville, via State Route 28. This area is a primary north-south corridor for travelers.

Building-Blocks-Preschool.jpg
126 Penn Street, New Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States 17.27 mi

Building Blocks Preschool is a Christian preschool program operated by Building Blocks Daycare in New Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.

Redbank-Township-Clarion-County.jpg
10 Swede Hollow Road, Fairmount City, PA, United States 17.29 mi

Redbank Township meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at the Redbank Township Building

Redbank Township is in the southeastern corner of Clarion County and is bordered to the east by Jefferson County and to the south by Armstrong County and the borough of Hawthorn. The southern county boundary is formed by Redbank Creek, a west-flowing tributary of the Allegheny River. Directly across Redbank Creek to the south is a separate Redbank Township in Armstrong County.

Township Building Location: 10 Swede Hollow Road Fairmount City, PA

Township Mailing Address: Redbank Township P.O. Box 47 Fairmount City, PA 16224

First-United-Methodist-Church---New-Bethlehem-PA.jpg
234 Penn Street, New Bethlehem, PA 16242, United States 17.31 mi

The New Bethlehem First United Methodist Church is located on Penn & Lafayette Street in New Bethlehem PA within the Redbank Valley community.

Methodism in New Bethlehem dates back to 1838 when services were held in the log house of Phillip Hoffman, the location of which is now 341 Broad Street. Smith’s Schoolhouse, about one-half mile out of town, was also used for services until 1848, when a school was built in New Bethlehem and the religious services transferred to it.

The First United Methodist Church was built in New Bethlehem in 1853 and dedicated in February 19, 1854. This church, which was a plain, wooded structure and which served the needs of the congregation for 42 years, stood on the location of the paved parking lot in back of the present church.

Our first ministers were the Rev. George Reeser and the Rev. Ahab Keller who were itinerant ministers out of the Curllsville Charge in 1849. Our church became a station appointment in 1901, except during the years of 1954-1965, when Leasure Run Church was also served by the New Bethlehem pastors.

The church was the place of Worship for the Methodists until 1896, when our present church was completed and dedicated April 19, 1896. An addition to the church was constructed in 1927.

In recent years several changes have been added to the church.

In 1993, the Cross and Flame was added to the Lafayette Street side of the church. The steeple was also added that year.

In 1996, the church celebrated its 100th anniversary. A cabinet was built in the narthex of the church for a membership chain. Each chain link represents a member of the church.

In 1998, the double bulletin board on the side front yard was built and the windows on the outside of the church were covered with new protective glass.

The 65+-year-old organ was renovated over a period of 3 years and completed in 2004. In 2005, a new roof was put on the entire church. The beautiful stain glass restoration project, which was to repair the lead in the windows, was finished in 2007.

In 2009, a project to replaster and paint the sanctuary and narthexes has begun.

In 2015, a new sound system was installed.

Showing 1 - 20 of 82 results